Sunday, December 9, 2012

REAL FOOD DIARY WEEK(end) 4

This isn't even a full week. I've gotten so bad at keeping track of ANYTHING. It's totally crunch time with handmade gifts for Christmas and real life just keeps getting in the way.

We were in a car accident. We're fine, but now we have no car. I don't know what we did to deserve this sort of karmic payment, but sheesh! We're sorry!

On the plus side, I made my first Etsy sale! WOOOOHOOOO! If you want to, check me out. I make felt mobiles for baby and I'm also working on adding some felt baby booties and little heart note pockets for Valentine's day or lost teeth or just love notes. They're the perfect size to put in a pocket as a little "love you" reminder. I will also make pretty much anything out of felt, just get at me and we'll make you a custom listing. Please?

if you wanted to know why my "oh shit" face looked like, there ya go.

Anyway, food!

Thursday: 
Breakfast:
Coffee with cream
Egg scramble with spinach and garlic, Bacon, Roasted Potatoes

Lunch:
Peanut butter (we grind our own) on banana slices

Dinner:
Roasted chicken, neeps & Brussels sprouts
Grain-free gravy

Friday:
Breakfast:
Soaked oatmeal - Logan & I had it with coconut oil, yogurt, freeze dried strawberries & maple syrup. Pops had it with butter and maple syrup. Ours was better. ;)

Lunch:
..is absent on my list? I probably didn't eat, Logan definitely ate something, just not sure what.

Dinner: 
Turkey, spinach and mushroom stirfry.

Saturday:
Breakfast:
Soaked banana pancakes

Lunch:
Hamburgers, salad and potatoes

Dinner:
Pomegranates, cheddar, pears (we ate dinner for lunch and lunch for dinner)

Sunday:
Breakfast:
Eggs & sausage, oranges

Lunch:
Soaked barley mushroom risotto 

Dinner:
Rice & beans






1 comment:

  1. Eek! Sorry about the car accident but glad to hear everyone is ok!

    www.teenyhippie.com

    ReplyDelete